Monday 11 June 2012

Beast Doodles

So once Snow White was out of the way I moved onto the tale, "Beauty and the Beast" one of my favourite stories in all its many forms.

I was going to do Belle but in the original story she wasn't described very much or at all, and I wanted to stay away from doing Disney fan art. 
So I thought I should mix it up and do Beast instead.


Here are my doodles and drawings of me trying to figure out what the hell I wanted Beast to look like.
I know I wanted him furry so I looked at tons of lions, but I wanted him to be quite mythical so crazy horns and snake tongues was the way forward!

These images would normally be shoved in a deep dark draw somewhere but some made me giggle specially the one where he looks like a ghost, so I thought I'd share them with you too.
Because everyone needs a giggle.








No comments:

Post a Comment